The Stickers have quickly become a solid name in the country music world. Hailing from Western Pennsylvania, the band has become known for their high-energy country rock shows and catchy songs that have taken country music fans by storm! The Stickers have launched their talents across the US, earning a number of industry accolades and credentials along the way.
• The Stickers were featured on the Hit Primetime TV show, “Nashville”.
• Their single, “Girl In A Pick Up Truck” is a featured song and weaved into the storyline of the Warner Brothers and WWE Studios Movie, “Pure Country 3” placing the band alongside country music legend Willie Nelson! • The Stickers have two singles that hit the top 40 on country Radio and several others that charted in the top 100.
• The Stickers single, ‘Countrified’, was selected by the NHL and featured during the world wide television Broadcast of the NHL All Star Game and the 2016 and 2017 NHL Stanley Cup Final Series on NBC, MSNBC, and NHL.com, as well as being featured at All Star Weekend Activities.
• The NHL featured their single, ‘Country Proud’ during the Stanley Cup Finals in a special video honoring our military for Memorial Day and in Games 2,3,4 &5 of the 2017 Stanley Cup Finals.
• NASCAR featured The Stickers at the Daytona 500 . NASCAR fans embraced The Stickers which led to appearances at the NASCAR All Star Race in Charlotte, followed by a capacity performance at Tennessee’s Bristol Motor Speedway.
• On New Year’s Day, the NFL paired up The Stickers with International Mezzo Soprano Opera star, Marianne Cornetti. They combined to deliver a stirring rendition of Auld Lang Syne to celebrate the new year at Heinz Field as the Pittsburgh Steelers hosted the Cleveland Browns in a New Year’s Day showdown.
• Iconic Music Industry Leader, Billboard, gave The Stickers a glowing review. Followed by rave reviews from leaders across the music world.
• The official video for the band’s single ‘Countrified’, appeared on over 40 national outlets and was trending on CMT.com.
• The Stickers were featured on PBS in a music special from their hometown.
• The band has earned 3 Billboard song writing awards. They are three-time Official CMA Fest featured artists.
• The Stickers were voted finalists for the City of Champions Award and honored by the Sheraton Hotels and the Boys and Girls Clubs of America for their charitable works and commitment of good will in their home state of Pennsylvania.
• Performed with Hank Williams Jr, Florida Georgia Line, Little Big Town, Blake Shelton, Zac Brown, Alan Jackson, Big & Rich, Trace Adkins, Wynonna, Clint Black, Jamey Johnson, Billy Ray Cyrus, Old Dominion, Bret Michaels, The Cadillac Three, Phil Vassar, Jerrod Nieman, Parmalee, Travis Tritt, Miranda Lambert, Joe Nichols, Craig Campbell, Miranda Lambert, Easton Corbin, Maddie & Tae, Montgomery Gentry, Brett Eldredge, Chris Young, Eli Young Band, Charlie Daniels, and many more
The Stickers keep a busy touring schedule supporting their music in markets across the US.
Schedule Information Will Be Announced Closer to the Festival.